Dear Directors of Sport/MIC Cricket
Sincere thanks for confirming your school’s participation in this year’s U13 Cricket Day, to be held on Sunday 13 February 2022.
We are delighted to be able to host this day again following the disappointment of having to cancel last year due to the impact of the pandemic, and we are certainly looking forward to welcoming you and your teams to St Alban’s College.
Please take note of the following arrangements and requirements for the day’s activities:
- Teams will play 2 x T20 matches
- Coaches to umpire the matches
- Maximum of 12 players per team to ensure the boys have sufficient opportunities
- Each team to supply their own match balls
- Parents are most welcome to attend but COVID-19 regulations and protocols still apply. St Alban’s, therefore, continues to encourage social distancing, the wearing of masks and the use of sanitiser stations at all times, and parents are also requested to please make use of the QR codes situated around the school to complete the screening form.
PROGRAMME OF EVENTS
|07h00||Arrival of Teams. Tea and coffee will be served for parents and staff at the Tom Hamilton Wellness Centre.|
|07h15||Coaches’ and Managers’ Briefing at the Anton Murray Pavilion|
|08h00||1st Round of T20 Matches|
|10h45||Welcome Address: Krinesan Moodley
Snacks and drinks for parents and coaches at the Anton Murray Pavilion. Meals for boys at the Hamilton Dining Hall.
|11h30||2nd Round of T20 Matches|
Thank you for spending the day with us.