Ms Linda van Wyk
Director of Advancement
St Alban’s College
110 Clearwater Road
The cost of the ticket is R900 (once-off) or payable over a maximum of 6 months at 150pm
Duration: 1 June to 30 November 2023
A lucky draw takes place on the last day of every month!
Prize money: 50% of the funds raised monthly – up to a maximum of R4000,00 – per draw.
All proceeds go to the St Alban’s College Water Polo Development Fund. Click here to join!
1. The Fundraiser tickets are open to any adult participant over 18 years of age.
2. No tickets can be sold to minors under the age of eighteen years old.
3. Participants can pay a monthly rate of R150.00 (for six months) or a lump of R900.00 and must complete the online debit order instructions. Click here to join.
4. Lucky draws will occur on the 30th of the month.
5. Prize money (up to a maximum value of R4000,00) will be paid into the winner’s bank account by the 10th of the month following the draw.
6. Prize winners must complete and return the relevant NLC declaration form to acknowledge receipt of their winnings.
7. Disputes can be addressed to the scheme manager at email@example.com and will be resolved within seven working days from the receipt of the complaint.
“Swim your own race, and strive to be the best” – Penny Heyns