St Alban’s College Admissions Information
St Alban’s is an Anglican Church School that strives after Christian values. These, held in common with people of other faiths, include compassion, courage, and a commitment to doing what is right.
We aim to create a just, peaceful, united, positive, ethical, happy and caring community. Our Admissions process is as follow:
- Complete our online application form found below
- You will be prompted to submit supporting documents
- Should your application form be successfully submitted, you will be contacted for an interview and tour of the College.
- Depending on the outcome of your interview, an offer of placement may be made.
- All applications are at the discretion of the Headmaster.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Provisional Online Application Form
We dedicate ourselves to a stimulating, balanced programme, which is sensitive to the needs of individual students and encourages them increasingly to assume responsibility for themselves which promotes an ethos that learning is enjoyable.
Click here to begin your application.
This fee covers tuition, dining and more listed within the fee schedule letter