OUR VALUES, VISION AND MISSION
St Alban’s is an Anglican Church School that strives after Christian values. These, held in common with people of other faiths, include compassion, courage, and a commitment to what is right. We aim to create a just, peaceful, united, positive, ethical, happy and caring community.
St Alban’s College is a learning community of boys, staff and parents. We are forward looking, committed to quality and service, and we pursue innovative strategies and encourage personal responsibility in the interest of all-round development of the boy as he journeys towards manhood.
- We dedicate ourselves to a stimulating, balanced programme, which is sensitive to the needs of individual students, encourages them increasingly to assume responsibility for themselves and which promotes an ethos that learning is enjoyable.
- We aim to lead in the effective development and use of innovative learning systems, turning our educational ideas into reality.
- We strive to be at the leading edge of appropriate technology enabling us to access and exchange information.
- We aim to equip students with the life skills which will enable them to make a positive contribution in an open and dynamic global society.
- We accept our responsibility to the wider educational field; and with those concerned, to develop innovative programmes for the community at large.